-List of cakes
- Simple no-bake cheese cake
- New York Cheesecake
- Yuzu Marmalade chiffon cake
- Traditional white bread that complements butter and kaya.
- Basic muffin
- Waffle. My favourite with peanut and kaya combo.
- orange carrot cake
-List of food during festivities
- Tong Yuan (Dongzhi) signifies family cohesiveness during Northern winter solstice (22 Dec).
- Pineapple tart is a delicacy durign Chinese New Year.
- DIY yu sheng (Chinese prosperity toss)
- kuih rose, beehive cookies, or honeycomb
- Chinese crullers (Yau Char Kwai) is good to dip with coffee, milo, porridge/congee etc.
- Char Siew Pau -Chinese steamed pork bun
- Simplest Popiah wrapper and fillings
- Deep frying anchovies – kids’ favourite and a source of calcium and protein
- Nasi lemak with dried anchovies sambal
- Simple meat marinate
- Spicy Assam mackarel fish
- Thai Massaman Chicken curry that complement fragrant white rice or roti prata.
- Laksa Singapore is my favourite. This dish is not easy to prepare. However, we are fortunate that Singapore standard for this dish is super.
- Chicken rice
- Aglio et olio pasta
- ginger-shallot-soy BBQ sauce